Tips for iPhoneBack / Home between pages
At the lower part of each page there are 2 buttons: Back and Home
Use the Back button when you want to go back one step in your current search
Use the Home button when you wish to begin a new search
Or you may use the browser buttons to move back and forward between pages when your recent search terms and results are still relevant but you'd like to explore other related paths / links.
You can also click on the ICD10Doc Logo on the left upper corner ... or the Home link on the menu bar to start a new search.
Adding app as icon in Safari
1. Open Safari browser on your iPhone. Find www.icd10doc.com.
2. Once you are visiting www.icd10doc.com with Safari, click on the icon in the middle of the lower part of the screen:
3. On the next screen, click on "Add to Home Screen":
4. Either you add the app under the name "init" (not very intuitive...) or you can rename it as you wish:
3. Click on "add" right upper corner, and voila - the app icon is now on your iPhone home screen:
Now when you click on this icon your Safari browser will take you DIRECTLY to the website, WITHOUT using the downloaded app from iTunes, which may or maynot be up-to-date and bug free.
Adding the app as an icon from Google Chrome on iPhone
1. Open Google Chrome browser on your iPhone. Find www.icd10doc.com.
2. Once you are visiting www.icd10doc.com with Chrome, click on the 3 dots icon in the right upper part of the screen:
3. Click "Open in Safari" and continue as detailed above, "Adding app as icon in Safari":
Depending on the screen size of your iphone, you may or may not be able to see the menu as you do on a desktop.
If the menu items do not show on the top part of the screen, click on the lines icon, on the right upper corner of screen.
The menu will open:
and you can scroll thru the menu items, select one and click on the "Done" link
Back to Top
When you've scrolled down a long page and would like to jump Back to Top click on the transparent link at the right lower corner of screen.
Search within a page
If you have received a long page with many results and you'd like to narrrow it down, on iphone Safari follow the instructions detailed here
If on the other hand you are using the Chrome browser on your iphone, then click on the three dots on the right upper corner of your display and then "Find..."
Enter the search term
The browser will mark the search term you are interested in - on the page: